15th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?

I want to apply for education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI or HDFC Bank to study BBA and MBA course. Give me details regarding it? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Collateral Security in HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  2. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  3. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  4. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  5. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of Collateral Security in Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?
  8. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  9. Details of Collateral Security in UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Details of Collateral Security in Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme?
  11. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  12. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  13. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?
  14. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 3.5 lakh from HDFC to study Hotel Management course from Heritage Institute, Agra? Is it necessary to provide any collateral or security?
  15. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  16. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  17. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of CBI?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
22nd September 2017, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?

To get an education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs, your parents need to be joint borrowers and third-party guarantee in the form of security should be provided to the bank. The collateral security is required only if you take an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?