15th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?

I have borrowed rupees 6 lakh as education loan @ 11.5% interest rate per year to study degree course. I was mortgages my house and the municipal value of it was in rupees 12 lakh in 23013. Now I have completed course. Please tell me can I get again education loan for MS in security of my house?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  2. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  7. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  8. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  9. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  13. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Chances to get an education loan in security of Fiance's property? Can my Fiance become a co-borrower?
  15. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  17. Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?
  18. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
19th September 2017, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?

First of all you need to pay the previous education loan, then only bank can think of giving you another education loan. As you have said, that you have already taken an education loan, hence, you need to clear it first.

Most of the banks will give you limited amount on a mortgage property according to the value. Even if they consider it for another mortgage, it will not be a reasonable amount for education loan because it is already mortgaged.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?