15th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?

Sir, I want to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course so, I need 6 lakh rupees for this course. Please tell me how to get educational loan for the same from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  3. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  4. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  6. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  7. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Which bank is beneficial for education loan between Vijaya Bank and Syndicate Bank? Terms and condition for education loan?
  10. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  12. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  13. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  14. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  15. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. Interest rate of HDFC bank for Education Loan of 2 years? Installment, terms and condition for it?
  17. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?
27th September 2017, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?

You can contact the nearest bank branch for education loan application. ICICI and HDFC are the top two private sector banks. You can also consider PSU bank options, if there is any branch near you.

Just make sure you have got confirmed admission in a recognized institute and it has a good placement cell for student. Before giving you education loan, they will verify the details given by you and slaps the status of the institution. You will need a guarantor to support your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?