15th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan from Indusland Bank after admission in degree course at Central University Srinagar, Ghrwal? What should I do for it?

Sir, I am from Uttrakhand but got admission in B.Tech IT at Central University Srinagar, Ghrwal. Now I need money to pay installment of fees. I want to know can I get education loan from Indusland Bank? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get education loan for two children at a time? In which bank I should apply?
  2. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Possibility to get an education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra after clearing MHCET?
  9. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  12. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
22nd September 2017, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan from Indusland Bank after admission in degree course at Central University Srinagar, Ghrwal? What should I do for it?

No, the Indusind Bank does not offer an education loan. It offers only the Personal loan for education. To be eligible to get personal loan for education, your net monthly income should be Rs. 25000 and you should be at least 21 years old. So, being a student, you are not eligible to get a personal loan for education from Indusind Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?