3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?

I wanna study B.Ed course so, I need education loan of 2 lakh. Which bank is best to apply for it among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC Banks? Interest rate they will charge?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  3. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  4. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  5. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  6. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart
  7. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  8. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  9. Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  13. Interest rate of HDFC bank for Education Loan of 2 years? Installment, terms and condition for it?
  14. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  15. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  16. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  17. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
30th October 2017, 08:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?

ICICI will be the best bank among options mentioned by you for quick sanction of education loan for professional course like Bachelor of Education.

The interest rate charged for education loan of amount below 4,00,000 is:

Male candidates: 15.50% per annum.

Female candidate: 15.00% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?