23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?

Dear sir, I want to study B.Pharmacy course so, I require education loan of 4 lakh from HDFC Bank. Please tell me required collateral for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  2. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  3. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at HDFC Bank? Can my father get tax benefit under Sec 80 E of IT act?
  6. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  7. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  8. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  9. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  10. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  11. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  14. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  15. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  17. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  18. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
24th April 2017, 09:47 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?

There will be no such collateral security required to get the education loan of Rs. 4 lac. If the loan amount exceed Rs. 7.5 lac then the borrower need to show the collateral security in the form of residential property, LIC, HDFC bank fixed deposit, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?