31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?

Sir, I have passed B.Com and now wanted to study CA course but I have no amount to pay fees. So, I need to know which bank can grant me an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral? How much interest will I have to pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  2. Details of Collateral Security in Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  4. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  5. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  6. Details of Collateral Security in HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  7. Details of Collateral Security in Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme?
  8. Details of Collateral Security in UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  10. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of CBI?
  11. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  12. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?
  13. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  15. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
  16. What is Collateral Security in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  17. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  18. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
13th September 2017, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?

You can contact any leading PSU bank or top private bank branch for education loan. Normally, a loan of 1 lakh will not require collateral. They will only ask for a guarantor.

Interest rate for education loan will have interest rate between 11% to 12%. It also depends on the present rate of RBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?