3rd March 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Who controls Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?

Hello Sir, I want to know about the body which controls loan systems in India, specially education loan system. I have applied for education loan but got rejected 2 times I don’t know why? Manager of the bank is not giving me nominal reason. So, I want to know which body controls education loan system and what are its rules?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  2. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  15. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  17. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2022, 08:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who controls Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?

Terms and conditions

The applicant applying for loan must be an Indian National
Must have secured admission in a reputed college in any professional /technical medical/ certificate /degree course.
Can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
Collage must have good placement facility and it must be Government recognised or Private reputed college.
No collateral security required for loans upto 7.5 lacs.
Mainly Reserve Bank of India guides every bank and controls the education loan System in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?