24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?

Sir,
I am R.K. Shrivastava and I want to study MCA by taking an Education Loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. The course fee is Rs. 6 Lacs. Kindly let me know about the Term of Repayment of this amount in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  3. What kind of tangible assets can be kept as a security under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  4. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  5. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  6. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  7. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  8. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  9. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  11. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  12. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  13. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
25th June 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?

You can repay the education loan amount which is taken fro Oreintal Bank of Commerce upto 15 years.

The Loan is repayable in EMI, excluding moratorium period (Study period + grace Period).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?