3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?

Hi, I want to get an education loan of about 20 lacs to study in Germany. I want to study my MS program there. I have searched and know well about loan rates but I am unable to know the margin given by many banks to get loan amount. So, I want to know in what margin of loan scheme I get 20 lacs? Also I want to know about the repayment of education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  2. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  3. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  4. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  6. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  10. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  12. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  13. Repayment methods under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  15. Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  16. Repayment methods under Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  17. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  18. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
22nd September 2022, 04:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?

Margin money is the customer contribution in the loan amount.
It's a certain percentage of complete cost of education the borrower is required to fund on his/her own basically out of own pocket.

The remaining part is then paid by the bank in form of education loan.

Modes of repayment
Repay by cheque /DD
Repay by cash
Automated EMI payments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?