30th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of scholarship and education loan that a first year engineering student can apply for?

Sir, I am a student of Engineering college (BE) studying in 2nd year in Mumbai. I got 72.31% (aggregate) in my 1st year. Please help me with details of scholarship and also education loan that I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  2. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  3. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  4. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  10. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  12. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  14. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  15. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  17. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  18. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2016, 10:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of scholarship and education loan that a first year engineering student can apply for?

You can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. You can be eligible for scholarships too but that depends on various factors like the field of your engineering, your household financial status, the percentage in 12th standard, etc. Hence you can be eligible for scholarship if you had scored good marks in JEE or have scored good percentage in 12th standard or the financial status of your family is not good. However, you can take education loan to meet the expense of the remaining course. You will need to approach the bank near your residence with the prospectus and bondafide certificate of the institute in which you are pursuing the course. Contact the branch manager and put forward the loan request. Also make sure that you take the marksheet of the first and second semester of your B.Tech course along with you. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions of education loan and act as per instructions from the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
31st May 2016, 10:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of scholarship and education loan that a first year engineering student can apply for?

You can apply for Education loan from any bank in India. All banks are instructed by RBI to grant Educational loan as much as possible. You can either apply online or offline.

Government of India has launched Vidya Lakshmi portal for all types of scholarship and education loan. Candidates can apply for education loan to multiple banks from this portal.

If you application form is find to be genuine, you will sanctioned education loan as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?