16th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study MBA in Airline Management? Whether bank will sanction education loan for this course?

I want to study MBA Airline Management give advice is it a good course and whether the bank will sanction education loan for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  4. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  6. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  10. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  11. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  15. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
1st June 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study MBA in Airline Management? Whether bank will sanction education loan for this course?

Yes, MBA in airline management is indeed a good course to pursue. There is good scope of jobs in the airline industry. If you can pursue the course from a top ranking institute and have the caliber , then you can definitely get lucrative career option.
Bank will definitely give education loan for this course provided you take admission in a well recognised institute having good exposure facilities and you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan as well as complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?