18th July 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Does 12th grade matters for MBA in abroad and for Scholarship or any financial aid?

Hi... My name is Smit patel... Right now I'm working as system developer..I have two year experience in software industry... My academic scores are in BE-62%,12th-49.29%,10th-79.80%.. I want to study MBA in top B-school of USA or Canada... Am I eligible for scholarship or aids of finance? What else I need to do for strong profile. Plz.. Advice me on this ...
Can my GMAT score overcome to my 12th grade? What kind of problem I'm facing here... Plz...do let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  2. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  6. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  7. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  8. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  9. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  10. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid? -- [New]
  11. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  12. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  13. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  14. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  15. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  17. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  18. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
20th July 2014, 11:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does 12th grade matters for MBA in abroad and for Scholarship or any financial aid?

Yes, you can study MBA in the top B-Schools of USA or Canada. Since you have work experience so you have a strong profile. However, in order to make your profile stronger you need to have :-

- Very good score in GMAT.
- Very good score in TOEFL.

Yes,your GMAT score can definitely overcome your 12th grades. The institutes provide scholarship only on grounds of outstanding performance in the entrance exams like GMAT, TOEFL, academics or some other field of talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?