7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Australia?

Sir/Mam, I want to take Rs. 20 Lacs under an Education Loan for studying MBA in Australia. Do, I have to show my Income Tax Return for the same? Is it mandatory?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  2. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  12. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  15. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  16. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Australia?

Yes, it is mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs.20 lacs to study MBA in Australia. The bank will ask you to submit Proof of Income i.e,. Salary Certificate or latest 6 months salary slips for offering an education loan. If your parents are self-employed or business man then, it is mandatory to submit Income Tax Returns for getting an Education loan of Rs.20 lacs to study MBA in Australia.
7th June 2016, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Australia?

Yes, submission of income tax return certificate is mandatory to apply for education loan of 20 lakhs. If you are applying for education loan and you want to pursue higher studies with the education loan, then your income tax certificate is not a compulsion. However, income tax certificate is mandatory for the co-borrower of your education loan as well as the third party guarantor of your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?