12th July 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of India offer an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc in the field of Electronics from a reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Bank of India is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  2. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  3. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  7. Does Bank of India offer an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course?
  8. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  10. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  11. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  14. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  15. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  16. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
15th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of India offer an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course?

Yes, the Bank of India offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Electronics) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course through entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission to B.Sc. course in a Government recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in Bank of India directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
16th July 2018, 04:58 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: Does Bank of India offer an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course?

Yes, Bank of India offers education loan. Bank of India provides loan for students applying for Diploma, Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
Bank of India also provides loan to students who wanna study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?