18th March 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?

I want to take an education loan from Union Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Related Questions:
25th April 2018, 04:43 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Union Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Union Bank of India offers a maximum of Rs 20 lakhs for studies in India and Rs 30 Lakhs for studies abroad. Education loan amount beyond the maximum quantum of loan to be considered by the respective delegate, as per their delegated authority, as a deviation. Students have to contact the Union Bank of India near their residence for an education loan and details about the securities. They can also find the details in the Union Bank of India website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?