23rd February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?

Respected Sir,
I am really confuse to know that if I apply for an education loan and the bank will pass my loan amount then they will provide me the whole amount which I would apply which is the course fee? Kindly let me know how they will provide the amount? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  2. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  5. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  6. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  15. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  16. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
27th February 2016, 08:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?

No, the bank will not offer the entire education loan amount at one time disbursement. It will offer the loan amount as per the fee structure of the college. Every time the college will ask for fees to be deposited you need to write an application to the bank to disburse the concerned amount from the sanctioned loan amount. The bank will accept your application and disburse the amount in the account mentioned in your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?