23rd February 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?

Hello Friends,
I want to take an education loan against my academics certificates because I want to do MBA in International Business. Can I get an education loan? My loan amount is Rs. 8 Lacs. If any option available please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA? -- [New]
  11. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get college assistance to apply for an Education Loan?
27th February 2016, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?

You can definitely get education loan in order to pursue MBA course in the field of International Business. However, education loan cannot be taken on the basis of academic certificates. It is true that bank will ask for the previous academic records but the education loan cannot be sanctioned on the basis of it. There are various norms and terms and conditions of education loan which need to be fulfilled. For example, you will need to have guarantor for loan above 4.5 lakhs, for loan above 7.5 lakhs, you will need mortgage and so on. Since you want education loan of 8 lakhs, you will need third party guarantor as well as mortgage of property like land, vehicle, house, etc. to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?