23rd February 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Does the course and college matters to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Dear Sir,
I am trying to do MBA in Aligarh Muslim University. If I will get admission then I will apply for an education loan. So I want to know that the course and college matters in case of bank education loan? Please clarify me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  3. Education loan for BAMS course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Whether Bank has a tie up with colleges for issuing Education Loan?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  9. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  10. Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS?
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  16. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
27th February 2016, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the course and college matters to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Yes, it is absolutely true that the bank will take into consideration the course and college while processing loan request. The course is of some importance since bank prefers to give loan to students who are pursuing courses that have good job scope. But the institute is of prime importance since bank will offer loan only if the institute is well recognized and offers good exposure facility. Since you want to pursue MBA from Aligarh Muslim University, so you can opt for education loan if you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?