23rd February 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my BBA(H) last year but I didn't get a job. Now I want to study more. I am thinking to apply for International CFA course. So, kindly let me know what is the eligibility criteria for applying an education loan for this course?

27th February 2016, 08:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely get education loan to study International CFA course. You need to make sure :-

- You take admission in a well recognized institute.
- The institute should offer good exposure facility.
- You should comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan.
- You should complete all the formalities as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?