3rd April 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?

Hello sir, I am from Punjab and want to study Aeronautical Engineering course from Canada. Please tell me procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much amount they can grant without interest?

Related Questions:
  1. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  2. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?
  4. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  8. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  14. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan?
  15. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  16. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  17. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
5th April 2017, 10:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?

By showing certain documents you can avail the education loan and can get the maximum of rupees 10 lac to study in India and maximum of rupees 20 lac to study abroad. The documents are listed here under:
The applicant should be an Indian national.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad.
Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents.
Banks will not grant any loan without interest. You have to pay interest. Up to Rs. 4 lac BR+3% if you are repaying the amount within 3 years and BR+2.50%+ Term premium @0.50% above 4 lac and up to 7.50 lac BR+4% if you are repaying the amount within 3 years and BR+3.5%[email protected]% and above 7.50 lac BR+2.00% if you are repaying the amount within 3 years and BR+2.00%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?