5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for BTech course?

I would like to know about the process for applying an education loan in Bank of Baroda. My son want to study BTech course, so I want to apply for an education loan for his BTech course. Please help me to know about this!

3rd May 2018, 02:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the process for applying an education loan in Bank of Baroda. My son want to study BTech course, so I want to apply for an education loan for his BTech course. Please help me to know about this!

Bank of Baroda (BOB) offers education loan in the name of Baroda Gyan for studying professional course like BTech (engineering). Students should have obtained admission through entrance test or merit based admission process in recognized institutions approved by UGC / Government / AICTE for applying education loan in BOB. Those students who have scored very good marks (who qualify for a seat in merit quota) but joined through management quota are also eligible to apply for the Baroda Gyan education loan. Interested students can contact the BOB branch nearest to their permanent residence for education loan. Students can find the details in the Baroda Gyan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?