7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Education loan available to study MA Education from Saurashtra University? What should I do for it?

I want to study MA Education from Saurashtra University this year. Please give me detail regarding education loan available for it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  6. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  11. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  12. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  14. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  18. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
13th September 2017, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Education loan available to study MA Education from Saurashtra University? What should I do for it?

Yes, you can apply for education loan for any course. Just make sure that you get admission at a recognized university in India. There is a process for applying, which you can know by visiting the branch.

Interest rates are usually between 11% to 12% at most of the PSU banks. You need to pay the loan back to bank through EMI after completing the course. Hence, make sure that the course is a job oriented one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?