3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan of Public Sector Banks comes with an insurance package as well?

Hello Sir, I have heard that Public Sector Banks are giving insurance for those candidate who is taking education loan through these banks? Is it true or false? Because I have heard but I want to confirm first then I will move ahead to apply for loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loans of Private Sector Banks tie-up with Insurance?
  2. List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Diploma(Banking & Insurance) course?
  4. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Procedure to recover Loan amount?
  5. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  6. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MTech? Recovery procedure of Loan amount? -- [New]
  7. List of Public Sector Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Civil Aviation Training College, Allahabad?
  8. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  9. What percentage of margin is considered by Public Sector Banks in an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  10. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  11. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loans to study B.E./B.Tech? Methods to claim Loan amount?
  12. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Public Health?
  14. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for Pilot Training course in Public Sector Banks?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  17. State Bank or Allahabad Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
23rd September 2022, 11:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan of Public Sector Banks comes with an insurance package as well?

When it comes to abroad education loan process of government banks , it's not compulsory to buy education loan insurance along with loan

But in case of NBFCs and private banks , all applicants without collateral must purchase an education loan insurance .

In case of secured education loans , government banks charge around 0.5% to 1% of entire education loan amount as loan insurance fees .

Private banks charge around 1.5% of total loan amount as an education loan insurance fees while NBFCs charge close to 2% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?