9th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for Pilot Training course in Public Sector Banks?

I am in need of Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course. The course amount is upto Rs. 20 Lacs. So, I can get an Education Loan upto this amount from any Public Sector Bank? If not, then how I can get this money because I don't have enough money to do this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for Pilot Training course in Public Sector Banks? -- [New]
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  7. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs to do Orientation Training?
  15. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  16. What percentage of margin is considered by Public Sector Banks in an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  17. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  18. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?

11th November 2016, 01:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for Pilot Training course in Public Sector Banks?

For such a big amount, you must have collateral to support your application at any public sector bank. There is no need to worry, if you are from a rich family.

Pilot training course is mostly opted by rich candidates only because it requires a lot of money. Hence, if you have some valuable property or any other asset, then you can get the loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?