3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in University of Bristol, UK?

Hello, I got an offer from University of Bristol, UK for MS course. The total expense excluding scholarship is Rs. 20 Lacs. My family is very poor and cannot afford this amount. The University is asking for confirmation. So, I want to get loan for my MS course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?
  5. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  6. Where to apply to get education loan in one month?
  7. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Whole procedure to apply for an education loan at ICICI to study MCA course? Rate of interest for it?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
23rd September 2022, 10:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in University of Bristol, UK?

Procedure of application

Visit the official website of bank
Click on application form
Fill the application form with required details
Attach required documents like
Marksheet
Admission letter
Application form
Identity proof
Bank account statement
Recheck the form before submission.

Bank will go through your application form before starting any further process , after being satisfied with all the details , your loan will be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?