25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loans to study B.E./B.Tech? Methods to claim Loan amount?

I want to study B.E./B.Tech with education loans. But I am confused about the interest rates. I want to know that what are the interest rates of public sector banks for education loan. Also let me know the claiming process?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Procedure to recover Loan amount?
  2. Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MTech? Recovery procedure of Loan amount?
  3. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  4. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  5. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  6. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  9. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  10. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
  11. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  12. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  13. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  15. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  18. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
4th March 2018, 04:11 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Interest rates in Public Sector Banks for Education Loans to study B.E./B.Tech? Methods to claim Loan amount?

Interest rates of public sector banks for education loan are:-

State Bank of India – 8.30 % to 10.70 % per annum
Bank of Baroda – 8.50 % to 11.05 % per annum
United Bank of India – 10.75 % to 10.80 % per annum
Central Bank of India – 9.80 % to 10.30 % per annum
Bank of Maharashtra – 10.15 % to 10.65 % per annum
Canara Bank – 8.50 % to 11.50 % per annum
Dena Bank – 8.25 % to 10.25 % per annum
Indian Overseas Bank – 8.60 % to 11.40 % per annum
Punjab National Bank – 8.25 % to 10.75 % per annum

Methods of claiming loan amount is different in every different banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?