27th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study MBA after my Graduation. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Bank of Baroda. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  3. Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Dena Bank to study BBA? Documents required to apply?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [New]
  7. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
28th May 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBA after my Graduation. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Bank of Baroda. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Indian students who have secured admission in recognized institutions to study MBA through Entrance Test or Merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in Bank of Baroda. A meritorious student (who qualifies for a seat under merit quota) will also be eligible for education loan under this Baroda Gyan Scheme even if the student chooses to purchase a course under management quota.

Documents required to apply for education loan in Bank of Baroda are given below:

Letter of Admission
Fee Schedule
Address Proof
Identity Proof
Proof of Income
Passbook or bank statement for last 6 months
Copy of Mark sheets
Recent Salary Certificate
30th May 2018, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda for pursuing MBA course after completion of your graduation course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in any bank, you should have secured admission in any course in any recognised college/ university.

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda are mentioned below :-

--> Filled in Loan Application Form
--> Proof of Identity
--> Proof of Address
--> Proof of Income
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Admission Letter
--> Academic Certificates Copies
--> Collateral security documents (for loans greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?