10th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study MBA after my BCom. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Bank of India. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Dena Bank to study BBA? Documents required to apply?
  4. Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank?
  16. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan at Bank of India?
12th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

To be eligible to get an education loan from Bank of India to study MBA course, you should have secured admission in MBA course in a recognised college/ university. You have to apply for an education loan through online at the Bank of Baroda/ Vidya Lakshmi official website http://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/ or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.

Document required to apply for an education loan are listed below :-

--> Application Form
--> Income Proof
--> Admission Letter
--> Identity Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral security documents (for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs).
12th June 2018, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBA after my BCom. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Bank of India. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Eligibility to apply for Education loan in Bank of India to study MBA is given below:

Students should have obtained MBA admission through entrance test or merit based selection process
Students should have a good academic career
Students should not have any outstanding education loan from any other banks
Students should be an Indian National

Documents required to apply for education loan in Bank of India are given below:

Admission letter
Fee schedule
Proof of residence
Identity proof
Bank statement / pass book of last 6 months
Copy of Mark sheets
Recent salary certificate
15th June 2018, 09:42 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India for pursuing MBA course, you should have secured admission in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Bank of India directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Bank of India are mentioned below :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Income Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Passport photos
--> 10th, 12th and Bachelor's degree certificate copies
--> Filled in Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?