18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study BCA after my Higher Secondary. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Dena Bank to study BBA? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BCA course?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  10. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  18. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
30th April 2018, 03:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?

Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA are as follows:-
The student must be a citizen of India.
The student must have cleared all qualifying examinations.
The student must have scored at least 60% marks in examination.
The student must have completed higher secondary education.
The student must have been admitted to a recognized college or university.

Documents required to apply are as follows:-
Application form
Identity proof
College brochure stating the fee structure of the course.
Proof of admission i.e. admission or selection letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?