30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?

Hello sir, My father is doing job in CRPF and I want to study degree course in Engineering. So, he wanted to apply for an education loan. Can I get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes for us?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  2. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate? -- [New]
  3. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  4. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  5. Can a 10th with 8 CGPA apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Schemes? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it?
  7. Can I get a Scholarship or Interest free Education Loan if secured 85.6% in CBSE 12th(Biology)?
  8. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  9. Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received
  10. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  11. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?
  12. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  13. How to get a scholarship on merit basis for B.Tech? Possibility to get an Education Loan without interest rate?
  14. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  16. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  17. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?

5th March 2023, 02:49 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?

There are various scholarship schemes available for the children of CRPF personnel, such as the Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF, which provides financial assistance to the wards of CRPF personnel for pursuing higher education. The scheme covers 100% tuition fee and non-refundable charges subject to a ceiling of Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum per student. Additionally, there may be other schemes available at the state or institutional level that you may be eligible for.

Regarding interest-free education loans, it depends on the specific policies and guidelines of the bank or financial institution providing the loan. Some banks may offer lower interest rates or special schemes for children of defense personnel, but it's best to check with the specific bank you plan to apply for a loan with to see what options are available.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?