28th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan?

Hi Sir,
I just want to know that is there any need to give some property papers as a security for applying an Education Loan from any Bank? And for claiming loan amount, does a guarantor have to submit its original property paper and block the same or there is no need for property submission to the bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  3. How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage? -- [New]
  4. How can I submit if my Land agreement papers were burnt to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA in Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism, Bhubaneswar without submitting any property papers?
  7. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  8. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  11. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  12. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  13. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
29th June 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan?

Yes, it is necessary to submit the original property documents to get an Education loan from any Bank. The Bank will ask you original property documents only if the loan amount exceeds more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, for loan amount less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, third party guarantee is required to get an Education loan. So, if you are taking an Education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit original property documents to bank and once, you have repaid the loan, you can get back your original property documents.
29th June 2016, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan?

There is no need to submit original property papers while applying for education loan. For loan below 7.5 lakhs, there is no requirement of original property papers. However, the bank will ask for proofs of your property and income tax certificate as well. For loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage is required and at that time papers of the property which you are mortgaging will be required. You need to furnish registry papers of the concerned property which you are mortgaging to the bank.
29th June 2016, 10:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For sanction of education loan upto 4 lacs rupees from any bank, there is no need of either guarantor or any collateral. If you want education loan above 4 lacs rupees from any bank, then bank asks for a guarantor with certain source of income either salaried or pensioner etc.

When a candidate seeks education loan from any bank above 10 lacs rupees then collateral is required for sanction of loan. Collateral can be anything either security deposit or land etc. You will have to submit original papers for sanction above ten lacs rupees.
22nd January 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Do we need to collateral the property papers to bank before sanction letter or can we do that before the loan actually gets disbursed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?