24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?

Sir,
I am Dheeraj Verma and I am going to apply for an Education Loan for my B.Tech course in Oriental Bank of Commerce. I would like to know what are the expenses covered under this Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  3. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  5. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India? -- [New]
  6. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for ICAI course?
  8. Expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank for B.Tech course?
  9. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  10. Whether Laptop expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of tangible assets can be kept as a security under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  12. Expenses covered under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  15. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  16. Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?
  17. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  18. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?

Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education loan scheme are mentioned below :-

1. College/ Hostel Fee. Reasonable Lodging & Boarding charges will be considered in case if you choose to opt for outside accommodation.
2. Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee.
3. Insurance premium.
4. Caution deposit, Building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts.
5. Travel expenses for studies abroad/ College Bus fare if you study in India
6. Purchase of computer if essential for completion of the course.
7. Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.
8. Any other expenses required to complete the course-like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?