26th October 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?

I want to study MBA now and going to discuss about the Education Loan facility in Dena Bank. But before that, I want to ask a question, that is, what are the expenses covered under this Education Loan scheme?

26th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?

Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for pursuing MBA course are mentioned below :-

--> Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
--> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
--> Amount required for purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
--> Travel expenses for studies in abroad.
--> Purchase of computer, if needed to complete the course.
--> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?