7th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank for B.Tech course?

Will you please tell me what are the expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan of Federal Bank? I want to do B.Tech and want to apply an Education Loan under this scheme of Federal Bank. Can you please tell me about the expenses covered under this scheme?

8th October 2016, 06:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank for B.Tech course?

The expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank for B.Tech course are:-

- Fees payable to the concerned institute.
- Cost of books, equipments, instruments, uniform, travel expense and laptop if needed
- Study tour, project work, training expense.
- Other institutional charges but it should not be more than 10% of tution fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?