23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Guide to choose university in abroad to do M.Phil and PhD in Inorganic Chemistry? Scholarships available for it?

I have done M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry with 3.7 CGPA and have cleared General Achievement Test (GAT) with 56% marks. Now I want to study M.Phil and PhD from abroad. Guide me to choose university? Inform me about scholarship available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?
  2. Foreign universities to do PhD after M.Sc Mathematics? Detail information about GRE and abroad Scholarships?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  6. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  7. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  8. Colleges and universities at Bhopal offering PhD in Inorganic Chemistry?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Applications program with scholarship in Abroad -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  11. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  12. Guidance for Ph.D in Chemistry from abroad?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I choose a Guide from Abroad to complete my PhD in Physics?
  15. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  18. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?