23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Process to get scholarship and admission in a reputed university of European Countries for higher studies in Humanities?

I am from Bangladesh and have completed 12th in Humanities. Now I want to complete my higher education by getting scholarship in any reputed university in European Countries. What are the process and necessities to accomplish this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  4. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?
  6. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  7. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th from humanities?
  8. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
  9. Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  13. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  16. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
  17. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  18. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?