7th December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Jharkhand government to forgive the amount of loan due to retirement?

Hello sir, I am from Jharkhand and I was taken an education loan for my daughter's study but now, I am retired and get only 5000 pension monthly. Please tell me how to approach government to forgive the amount of loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?
  5. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  6. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  7. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  8. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  10. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  17. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
16th February 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach Jharkhand government to forgive the amount of loan due to retirement?

Hello sir, I'm lekhraj Kumar Ravidas from Bokaro Jharkhand, I took education loan for studying an engineering last 2 year back. Please help me sir, I'm unable to pay even interest of education loan. Still I'm not working. Sir help me to forgiveness of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?