4th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan of 3.5 lakh from SBBJ and that time my family income was 3 lakh per year but now it is only 1 lakh rupees. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  5. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  6. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  7. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  9. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  11. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  12. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  13. Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore? -- [New]
  15. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  17. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Education loan for BAMS course?
10th September 2016, 01:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?

You have taken an education loan of 3.5 Lacs. You want to reduce EMI of the loan amount. There is no need to consult to Education Minister of the state for this.

>>For this you have to visit to the bank branch through which you have taken the education loan. Then you have to talk to the Bank Manager regarding this. After this, you have to write an application regarding to reduce EMI of the loan amount or increase duration of repayment of loan.

>>The application will be forwarded by the Bank Manager and submit to the bank official. Your EMI will be reduced from the next month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?