14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in State Scholarship Scheme if secured 98% in Intermediate of UP Board?

Sir,
I have got 98% in Intermediate of UP Board. I want to know how to apply for state scholarship scheme? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  2. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  4. How to get the central sector scheme of scholarship for college students?
  5. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  7. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  9. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th MP Board?
  11. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  12. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSS scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95.3% in Intermediate PCM?
  14. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  16. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  18. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
15th May 2016, 11:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in State Scholarship Scheme if secured 98% in Intermediate of UP Board?

Definitely you will get the state scholarship after scoring 98% in your intermediate from Uttar Pradesh board. For getting the scholarship you simply have to visit at the official website of the UP board. You can go to official site by just clicking on the below given link.
http://scholarship.up.nic.in/index.aspx
After that you have to click on the Student and then click on new registration. Then tap on "post metric". After that you have to tap on the fresh registration. After that you simply have to complete your form and submit.
16th May 2016, 12:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in State Scholarship Scheme if secured 98% in Intermediate of UP Board?

You can visit Samaj Kalyan Vibhag and take application form from there and apply for scholarship with full details and income certificate of your parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?