24th October 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Ph.D. in English with 53.5 % marks in MA? Procedure to get loan for this?

Sir, i am a post graduate in english, education, economics. But due to some reasons i was unable to score 55% marks in post graduation. Now how can i do Ph.D. in English? Also tell me about the procedure to get loan?

[email protected] (9990015381)

31st October 2015, 10:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Ph.D. in English with 53.5 % marks in MA? Procedure to get loan for this?

For your kind information i want to tell you that for getting admission in the P.Hd you must have to score at least 55% marks in your post graduation from a well recognized university.

As you are unable to score 55% percent in your master's therefore you are not eligible for doing P.hd course. However if you belongs to SC category then you are eligible for pursuing the P.hd course with the 53.5 percent.

For sanctioning education loan you must have to submit following documents to the bank in which you apply for the loan :

** A complete fee structure of your fee.

** Your residence proof.

** Passport size photographs.

** I.D. proof.

** Income certificate.

After completing all other bank formalities you are eligible for getting education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?