27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in University of Western Ontario, Canada?

Hello Sir,
I want to enroll in MBA course from
University of Western Ontario, Canada.
It costs around Rs. 20,00,000.
Can you help me getting Education Loan from Bank?
Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
28th May 2015, 09:07 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in University of Western Ontario, Canada?

The Banks were providing the Educational loan to the students who are willing to the study their higher studies in India or in Abroad. The banks were providing loan up to Rs. 10 lacs for Education in India and Rs. 20 lacs for Education in abroad based on your income and repayment capability to fulfill all your financial needs.

Student Eligibility:

* The student must be an Indian National.

* The student have secured admission in the University through entrance Exam or through merit based selection process.
28th May 2015, 07:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in University of Western Ontario, Canada?

To get education loan of 20 lakhs, you should show any property of worth 20-30 lakhs as surety. If you can show the propert as surety, then you should contact any regional bank manager to know the application procedure and required documents. Then you should submit all the documents your education loan application along with all the documents, which are specified by bank manager, then the bank manager will approve your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?