12th April 2016, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MCA if my father is unemployed?

Dear Friends,
I am studying BCA in Bhubaneswar. I want to study MCA but I have a problem because my father is living in Kolkata and he is unemployed so how can I get an education loan? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  4. How can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is an Handicapped person?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  6. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  11. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  12. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  13. Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?
  14. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  16. How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead? -- [New]
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2016, 12:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MCA if my father is unemployed?

To get an Education loan to study MCA course if your father is unemplyed, you must have to provide any other person as a guarantor to bank for paying the education loan if in case you fail to pay the education loan. The guarantor must have to provide his last 6 months salary slips and must have to sign as a guarantor to get an Education loan.
16th April 2016, 02:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MCA if my father is unemployed?

There is no problem if your father is unemployed or do not have stable financial income. You can still get education loan with the help of any other guardian like your mother, brother, sister, etc. who is willing to become the co-borrower. It is not a compulsion that your father has to become the co-borrower.Moreover, you can get the education loan with ease if the loan amount is not high and you get admission in reputed university and have good academic background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?