19th March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study PG Diploma course in Newzealand?

Hello,
Kindly let me know that can I get an Education Loan for studying Post Graduation Diploma course in Newzealand? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study in Newzealand with placement facility? -- [New]
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  7. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. How to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma through JEXPO?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2016, 05:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study PG Diploma course in Newzealand?

Yes you will be able to get the Educational Loan and the maximum amount that is provided by the Banks once you have given all the required documents is of Rs 20 Lacs.
If your total course fee exceeds that of Rs 20 Lacs the rest of the money will have to be arranged by you as that amount will not be given to you.
Once you provide the required documents your Loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?