19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan with 63.94 marks in PET and 54.88% in 12th?

Hello Sir,
I have got 54.88% marks in 12th standard and scored 63.94 marks in PET. Kindly let me know that I can get an Education Loan now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan having scored 63.94 marks in PET and secured 54.88% in 12th?
  2. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  3. Can I get education loan after securing 56% in 12th?
  4. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
  5. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  8. Can I register for PET after scoring 60 marks in PET exam?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Ed being an M.Com postgraduate?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  13. Can I get scholarship or education loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP Board?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. Can I get scholarship or educational loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP board?
21st March 2016, 06:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan with 63.94 marks in PET and 54.88% in 12th?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue your higher studies. Banks do not take into consideration your previous academic performance seriously if you get admission in a good institute having proper recognition and exposure or placement facility. You need to approach a bank for education loan. Make sure to carry the documents like the admission call letter, prospectus of the concerned institute and your previous academic records. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and get to know the norms which you need to follow to get your loan sanctioned. Follow the instructions of the bank and act accordingly to apply for education loan and get your loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?