26th September 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?

Now I m study in 3 rd year bpt in Gujarat , India.
When I complete my bpt
How get admission in Canada for master degree?
And howmany fees in Canada for study of masters.

3rd October 2014, 10:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?

To get admission in Canada for Master degree course, you need to appear for the TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB examinations to prove your english language proficiency. For getting admission in top universities of Canada, you need to have a good GRE score. To get admission in Canada Universities, the TOEFL and Engineering GPA is also most important while GRE is next most important after these examinations.

You can easily get study visa for Canada when compared to US. And the cost of education is also less in Canada Universities when compared to US or other foreign countries.By following the above mentioned procedure, you can easily get admission in Canada for Masters degree course.
9th October 2014, 11:54 AM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?

hello frd,
you need to appear for the TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your english language proficiency. For getting admission in top universities of Canada, you need to have a good GRE score.
i found one site on that all the information step by step available just check out..msmbainusa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?