5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study Master's Degree in USA, Canada and Great Britain for English student of Tunisia?

Hi,
I am a Tunisian student of English and I want to study Master's degree in USA, Canada or Great Britain. I want to apply for an Education Loan for this. Can you please help me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  2. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  3. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to get Education Loan for pursuing MS in VLSI from Canada and US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  8. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  11. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  12. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  13. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  15. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  16. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
6th April 2023, 06:28 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Education Loan to study Master's Degree in USA, Canada and Great Britain for English student of Tunisia?

Excellent, studying for a Master's degree in the US, Canada or UK can be a wonderful opportunity. Here are some suggestions regarding education loans to pursue higher studies abroad:

Explore student loan options in your home country first. As a Tunisian student, check with the government education loan programs offered there for studying abroad. The amounts sanctioned may not fully cover foreign degrees but can help start you off.

Look into education loan options in the countries you wish to study. Some countries offer government as well as private student loans for international students including those from developing nations. Do research on eligibility criteria, loan limits, terms etc.

Apply for scholarships and grants. Availing of scholarships and grants can reduce the amount you need to take as a loan. Apply for scholarships offered by universities as well as private organizations in those countries.

Compare foreign student loan options. Compare interest rates, fees, loan limits and terms across different lenders and programs to choose an affordable option for your needs. More subsidized loans should be the first choice.

Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria. Things like academic qualifications, financial standings, program of study, citizenship etc. will determine your eligibility. Make sure all documents and proofs required are ready.

Check if co-signers are mandatory. For loans in some countries, having a co-signer (like parents) is required, especially for international students. If so, convince them to co-sign and discuss responsibilities in advance.

Repayment plans may vary. Typically you start paying interest alone over the period of study and repay both principal and interest after completing the study program. In some cases, partial interest will also be paid along with principal. Get details of the repayment plan for all the options you consider.

Make provisions for installation payments. Even if you get scholarships or grants, the loan amounts may require payments in annual or semi-annual installments. Ensure you have funds allocated to make these regular payments to avoid defaulting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?