23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?

Respected Sir,
I want to get an educational loan for doing MCA. But my father is passed last year and I am the only son having one sister who is married. So, in this case is it possible for me to provide my brother-in-law as a guarantor to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  3. Can my Brother-in-Law become guarantor to apply for an Education Loan?
  4. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  6. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  7. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  8. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  9. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  10. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  11. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  12. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  13. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  14. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  15. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  16. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  18. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
27th February 2016, 07:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?

Yes, you can definitely make your brother-in-law as the guarantor of your education loan. There is no problem in this, anyone can become the guarantor of the education loan. However, he/she should provide all the requisite documents to the bank like income tax certificate, property details, etc. and should sign on the loan documents. Anyone who has a stable source of income or property as per the loan amount can become the guarantor in the loan process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?