26th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for doing BCA having no money in hand?

How can I get scholarship for doing BCA further when no money in hand? Can you please suggest me the best way to get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

29th June 2017, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for doing BCA having no money in hand?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies i.e., BCA course, you have to apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website once, the applications are invited by the state government. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
30th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for doing BCA having no money in hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get scholarship for doing BCA further when no money in hand? Can you please suggest me the best way to get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

You have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per requirement. There are various scholarships available for the 12th completed students, to pursue higher education. Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. List of scholarships available for BCA students is given below;

National Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

LIC India Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?