26th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete details which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
  2. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  6. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  7. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  9. Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  11. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  12. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  14. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  15. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
29th June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?

Received 92 per cent of the Faculty of Arts in twelfth grade ,rbse board, I can apply for what I c Scholarship
29th June 2017, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you have to secure admission in the course through merit basis or entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies. Once, you have submitted the application form, it will be reviewed by the District officer and if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will get scholarship for pursuing BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?